Decision making??

Old 10-14-2005, 06:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Decision making??

Yesterday, was a good day

I am going to my son's scrimmage tonight after work, I am exciting about that, they are 3-0 so far.

I have company coming over tomorrow night, I have been thinking I would really like to cancel, so I need to make my mind up of what I want to do.

I will talk to my H on his break today and suggest halloweekend at Cedar Point with the kids. I would really enjoy that. Two of my kids have never been there and I think it would be a fun filled family weekend. My son would have to miss hockey practice in the am, but that is okay.

I know that my H is going to say no, it is not feasible. So I really have to decide whether I want to go without him. I dont see why not. I dont like planning things much, I am a last minute lets go kind of person. I always seem to get in trouble when I plan it, one of the kids get sick, or something else happens. So Everyone is healthy, and tomorrow would be perfect. I just checked and perfect weather to boot.

How much of my decision should depend on my H???

Old 10-14-2005, 06:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

As much of it as you deem necessary....
Old 10-14-2005, 07:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

He is worried about Christmas with my kids, I have them under control for Christmas. I know what I am going to get each one of them.