say a quick one for me please

Old 07-12-2005, 07:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
alone and healing alone

Smile say a quick one for me please

I am having cataracts surgery on my left eye tomorrow at the ripe old age of 46..lol. they will be doing the right eye on the 27th of this month, so say a quick one for me. It's a very simple procedure but I hate being tampered with. it will be great though not having to use a magnifying glass to look at my cellphone, and not putting ginger in spagetti sauce when all the while I swore it said garlic on the jar...lol. BTW i don't recommend ginger in spagetti sauce, tastes rather horrid and makes you crave cat food, rather than the thought of eating my cooking lately. Actually all in all a pretty good week. we went to court yesterday for our arraingments, he called the cops, he went to jail, I got the citation, and bailed him out eventually. But we are hopeful that we can plod through this obstacle together and come out better people for it. I did think it was amusing though that when we got in the courtroom we saw my brother there. I thought maybe it was just his way of harrassing us one more time by laughing at our humiliation as we go through it. I had pressed harrassment charges against this brother a couple months ago for harrassment and when it went to trial, he had our father come to court and lie to cover for him. the outcome was that the judge took the case under advisement for the next year and ordered a * no contact* order for the year. I was happy with the knowledge that I would have 365 days free of this morons harrassment, verbal abuse, and trying to destroy me mentally. I found out later that he wasn't there laughing at our humiliation but in fact was there on yet another set of harrassment charges that someone else had filed against him. hmmmm intersting thing about karma isn't it? I'm certain that judge isn't to believe that this was just 1 more person picking on poor little victim him, but maybe he may actually have some issues of his own that need dealing with.
so back to the orginal thjing I said, a good week so far. I get to go bridesmaid dress shopping tonight with the maid of honor in my daughters wedding, so I know that will be pleasant.
Getting my eyes fixed, one more thing accomplished in my daughters upcoming wedding done, and getting this whole court thing one step closer to being over...all in all a good week so far......
Old 07-12-2005, 07:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((blue)) - prayers your surgery will be quick and successful! Thanks for sharing your positives with us!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 07:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good luck Blue ((hug))
P.S. Your sig is certainly appropriate
Don't change!!
Old 07-12-2005, 08:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
alone and healing alone

Originally Posted by susane1408
Good luck Blue ((hug))
P.S. Your sig is certainly appropriate
Don't change!!
yes it is...lol.. funny thing is I have a high school buddy that is a doctor living in houston, and he is the same way. when the 2 of us get together people are usually confused but we totally understand each other and usually laugh at each others jokes before they are even told. Kind of an odd telpathy we have going on between us. beware everyone there are others out there just like us
Old 07-12-2005, 08:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
alone and healing alone

thank you to...

you cwohio and susane1408 for your thoughts and prayers on my surgery tomorrow. It will go well, I'm sure of that. but a little prayer never hurts either

to everyone else I get the picture so I will take some time and reconsider posting on here anymore. maybe this is the wrong place for me. there must be someplace out there for people like me than run against the grain rather than with it but it just always worked in my past so I may as well keep going that way. not every place is for every person.....good luck to all and I hope you all get what you want out of life...goodbye, Kay
Old 07-12-2005, 08:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

Thoughts and prayers going out to you Blue!

((((BA)))) Take care
Old 07-12-2005, 08:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Sending prayers your way, Angel. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

FD
Old 07-13-2005, 12:10 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

As someone who can't get around without my glasses I can only join the others in praying for a total restoration of your sight! May the surgery go even better than expected!