and now I know why ..........

Old 10-03-2002, 07:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Fantastic Member

and now I know why ..........

I am sitting here steaming and trying not to make a #$%^&*()_+ out of myself by lowering myself to my A's level. He just called here, twice now....and called my 30 year old son a ton of foul names etc etc.******, you name it and he is not..............I am such a mother bear....I could hammer this guy! This has been one of our major problems...our second marriage for both ...and we had no kids together. Oh lord how clearly I see daily why I am out of this marriage, I am so sick of hearing his foul disgusting mouth!
You guys will love this other little fun humiliation. I went to our dry cleners, owned by a lovely Korean lady...I rarely wentas I don't have much that I dry clean : ) But the A did, he would dry clean his A--- if he could...and guess what......... next to the dry cleaner is a liquor store! Just so happens it was on the way home for him. So I stopped off yesterday to take some things in to the cleaners ...and she asks where he has been .. I told her we split up and she asked why? I said well diffrences and he drinks a bit and she says OHHHHHHHHHHH I know he always smelled of liquor and EVERDAY....I see him go into the liquor store and come out with a brown bag ! I am not surprised you left him!. NICE!~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate being home...the trip really was nice to get a break from all this #$%^&*()_ I can't wait till it is over.
LOVE>>>>>vent vent : )
Kitty
Old 10-03-2002, 07:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Kitty!

Don't be mad... be SMUG! You get confirmation about every 15 minutes, it seems, that you did the right thing! Keep on truckin'.

Love,
Smoke
Old 10-03-2002, 08:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I agree with Smoke, Kitty...these stories just validate your decision to leave.

And when he gets abusive on the phone, just hang up. You don't have to participate.

******{Kitty}}}}
Old 10-03-2002, 08:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Fantastic Member

I am not even answering the phone...praise God for caller ID! But I listened to the message he left...YES...............it does make me know why I have left him......................
Love Kitty
Old 10-03-2002, 10:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
No More Mrs. Nice Guy

Kitty,

I understand about listening to the messages. Mine sends email from time to time even after 2 years apart. Some say I shouldn't read them, but for me it gives me a bit of a barometer as to his emotional state. For now its best that I am informed and up to date on where he is on the emotional rollercoaster.

I am glad you were able to get away, if only for a little while. Grab those moments of peace wherever you can!

HUGS

Osier59
Old 10-04-2002, 08:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

(((KITTY)))

I think this confirmations are God telling you that you made the right decision.

Take care of you - if you feel the need to listen to the messages okay, but maybe don't listen for a while, then you wouldn't be put through all the pain.
Just a thought.