Not sure what to make of this....

Old 05-10-2005, 05:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Not sure what to make of this....

This is horrible....

Okay, two nights ago I had a dream. AH was in the shower and he got electrocuted

So, in my dream I tried to play back what happened and figure out how this could have happened. I ran every scenario in my head of how he could have possibly been electrocuted. Nothing made sense since the outlet was so far from the shower. Anyway, it turned out I threw a toaster in the shower while he was in there ???? I would never do anything like that.

It's disturbing to me that subconsciously I would thing about doing anything like this to my AH. I'm not that kind of person at all.

Has anyone else had any dreams like this that make absolutely no sense? Why would I have a dream like this?
Old 05-10-2005, 06:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

jess - i have had some and there is probably some symbolism there. i usually don't remember any of my dreams. my counselor has asked me to tell what i dreamt if i remember. maybe it's some underlying anger?
Old 05-10-2005, 06:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have the same dream quite often. I dream that I am in great shape where I can jump in the air and kick him in the chest with both of my feet, and knock him down on his butt, the look on his face is priceless.

Okay, everyone may think this is very sick, but I think that is funny something that may even be sicker is that I wake up with such a good feeling, knowing I kicked his butt.
Old 05-11-2005, 11:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Cruelty-Free

Jessica!

Maybe you were just, um..., handing him your Higher Power......?
Old 05-11-2005, 11:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I dont think it reflects who you really are, but really just the deep down feelings you may have... its pretty understand we always feel like we want to get really angry at the A's... this is pretty damm understandable LOL
Old 05-12-2005, 02:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by emily33
I have the same dream quite often. I dream that I am in great shape where I can jump in the air and kick him in the chest with both of my feet, and knock him down on his butt, the look on his face is priceless.

Okay, everyone may think this is very sick, but I think that is funny something that may even be sicker is that I wake up with such a good feeling, knowing I kicked his butt.
Thankyou for really making me laugh my ars off today at your comment.
This truly is a great thread.
These dreams probebly are just your mind's releasing their anger and frustration.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:24 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I don't feel so bad now knowing that it's not that uncommon for dreams like this to happen. I'm really not that horrible of a person.

NC - I did feel a sense a relief these past few days, maybe I was handing him my HP

And, I haven't really felt any anger or resentment toward him these last few days either....
Old 05-12-2005, 05:29 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Maybe you are trying to "shock him" into the truth he is killing himself, etc, etc...maybe it is as simple as that; for your mind to take all those "pieces" and tie them into a dream. JMO