Turn on the Hoover

Old 04-09-2005, 06:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Turn on the Hoover

Well i got woken up at 5:30a with my ah yelling about er bills, how i better not call the squad anymore or he'll take me to court (for what?). then he got all nasty about anything and everything he could think of to suck me into the drama. his prescriptions for hbp meds and anti-anxiety meds are just about out so i asked him to call to refill. (i know -codie behavior). he tried to do the automated thing on the phone and said it told him it wasn't valid. he handed me the phone and i said no, they're your pills. he said i don't need them, that's half my problem (right). i know he is mad at himself and is taking it out on me - what a crock but should i expect anything else - no!

i have a sick cat (possible diabetes) and am waiting for the vet to call back. extra drama is not what i need today. i think i am going to have to get out in the fresh air and work in the yard to "get away". now he's upstairs crashed and i have a few moments of peace!

thank God for my meeting tonite!
Old 04-09-2005, 06:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

update - the cat does not have diabetes - has kidney problems. going in for fluids for a few day! thank the Lord!
Old 04-09-2005, 08:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((((chris)))))
Hey sorry you had such a crappy start to your weekend, but at least your kitty is not too sick.
i know he is mad at himself and is taking it out on me - what a crock but should i expect anything else - no!
I hope you can get away from this, at least for today, go have some fun for yourself today. Leave him alone in his self hate.
(((((hugs))))
Mindi
Old 04-09-2005, 11:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

mindi - thanks - i went out and worked in my front yard - fresh air, smell of spring - ahhh! he's up now and not in a crappy mood but still kind of "slurry". God, i hate to even talk to him when he's like that. i think he's out of booze cuz when i got home from the store there was broken glass in the garage. he said he broke a glass (yeah right!) maybe tomorrow will be more peaceful - he'll probably sleep all day.

the kitty is in the hospital for a few days - intravenous fluids. she's in a best p;ace for her/ wish i could join her! lol
Old 04-10-2005, 07:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((((((((Chris))))))))))) I'm so sorry. But you are probably right. He is mad at himself and taking it out on you! You know a great place to escape to is Highbanks park! Ever been there? It's just north of 270. BEAUTIFUL place to walk and think! Let me know if you ever want to go and want company!
Old 04-10-2005, 07:22 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

cup - i don't think i have ever been there. we'll have to do that sometime! he did't stay mad long - he was just curt yesterday and i think it's because he was mad at himself for the bills HE'S incurred and knows that it is because of his disease.it's easier to blame someone else, ya know!?
Old 04-10-2005, 08:13 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Yep! Just don't feed into it! Yes! Lets do it soon! You will love it!