Driven Insane by Alcoholism >:O

Old 01-30-2005, 01:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry Driven Insane by Alcoholism >:O

Hello Everyone, I just heard from my ex-girlfriend Becky and i hear she drank 2.5 pints of alcohol and she ended up getting intoxicated that she ended up having to go the hospital, she didn't just test positive for intoxication fo alcohol but also for cocaine. She says she just wants to die and that she doesn't want to live anymore. Well if she keeps on drinking the way she is right now of course she's not going to live, she's going to kill herself of drug abuse and die on the end of the rope. No day is a happy day for me so just forget the happy smilies. I told her if alcohol was a human being i would cut its head off with a machete knife and slice it open and rip its insides out and stomp all over their insides and cut its genitals off and kick it over to the side because god d**mit i will not stand for alcoholism anymore . I told her i was so p**sed at the idea of alcoholism that i just wanted to break into a liquor store with a bat and break all the liquor bottles and everything and i told her if anybody even went down to that floor to lick up the alcohol i would crack them on the back with that bat . Because they do not deserve to be brain damaged by this stupid ungodly drink. I will not tolerate anybody drinking this stupid beverage that some sh*t head created years ago because he didn't have the b**ls to actually know just how bad it would be for millions of other people :uzi: . Alot of the people in the world are stupid that's why there are so many idiots out there in the drug industry making mucho bucks and killing thousands every day. After all my enragement over all this she didn't even touch the drink, i told her to dump it down the drain or into the sewer because that's most certainly where it belongs is in the sewer. I want to help her recover and i'm going to help her recover from this even if it means reading the whole blue book if i have to. I'm tired of having to deal with people getting drunk all the time for no good reason, i wish people would start to wake up and realize that they have a problem and stop spending all their time doing a bunch of nothing. If there was one thing they could do for all of us it is GETTING SOME HELP!!!. I've had it up to here with all of these crazy escapades and they say there are many ways to enable an alcoholic but an alcoholic in itself is what i call not only a "self-decider" but also a "suicidal self decider" they kill themselves by their own decision so that they can actually find their way to making better decisions even if it means risking other peoples lives to do so. It's a very tragic path to be in and sometimes i wish i had never crossed this path because it is such a pain. But you know the more i live it the more i tolerate it and the more i tolerate it the longer it takes to realize that they'll never make up their mind on what they want to do with their lives and that they really just will never come around to the final results because they're just too focused on dipping their head in the drink instead of getting help. That is my personal point of view from all my frustration in life i cannot think of it any other way. So with all that said i think i will let you go and see what everyone else has to say on this issue. It matters not what my ex may think right about now, all i know is that she is so tied up in her alcoholism that if she ever finds help it is going to be a long time before she gets around to it. My prayers may be with her every day but merely on a whim of hope and rather dangling on a rope. I hope to hear from you soon,good luck in all you do.

Signed,
Greg
Old 01-30-2005, 01:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Greg

Do you go to al-anon meetings?

M
xx
Old 01-30-2005, 01:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Unhappy To Minnie

Dear Minnie, No i don't go to al-anon meetings because i can't drive because i'm epileptic with partial complex seizures and some grand mals. I would have to wait 6 months without having any seizures in order to take drivers ed . So i have a long ways to go on that one. These forums are the only resource i have right now. I hope to hear from you soon,good luck in all you do.

Signed,
Greg
Old 01-30-2005, 02:01 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Dear Minnie, The only way i could attend an al-anon meeting is if a family member or a friend could take me to one some time and i would have to know the schedule and the times and stuff. But other than that i stick to these forums as best i can i just need some advice on of as to what to do in these tight situations. I also have depression/anxiety disorder along with other typical medical problems and so my life is a medical life. It's nice to have a girl who is from England . I always love talking to British women i think they're very sweet,caring,compassionate and understanding. I have an aspie girlfriend named Papagena who is from Hemel Hempstead,England. I talk to her via e-mail when i get the chance which reminds me that she might be online at this time. It's 5:00 eastern time. I hope to hear from you soon,good luck in all you do.

Love,
Greg
Hugs
Old 01-30-2005, 06:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

you sound alot like me- I have Ddreamed of blowing up my AH's favorite liquor store- I hate alcohol- I hate it with every fiber of my being.
Old 01-30-2005, 09:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Dee at Mt Bully

Greg--just stick around here there are a lot of caring people here and they have some
good advice most of the time. I'm sorry for your medical situation it doesn't help it
any to have added stress. Do you visit a support sight for people with incurable
chronic illness? I used to go to a group meeting but my AH moved me way out in the
country so now I"M pretty much tied to my computer. I should say soon to be x AH.
He filed last Friday. Any way good luck keep coming back--Smiles--Dee
Old 01-31-2005, 06:28 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

man greg i have felt that way before too. i would be right there with you ripping the guts out of alcohol "THE BEAST" and the human condition. where is our Utopia? why can't we all find the love that sustains us instead of drowning in our despairs with THE BEASTand the beastiers? (drugs) i feel your pain.
Old 02-13-2005, 02:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by escape artist
man greg i have felt that way before too. i would be right there with you ripping the guts out of alcohol "THE BEAST" and the human condition. where is our Utopia? why can't we all find the love that sustains us instead of drowning in our despairs with THE BEASTand the beastiers? (drugs) i feel your pain.

Hello Escape Artist and Everyone Else, Yes i agree with you that it has been a very hard struggle up until now but i have coped with it and lived with it up until this very point. And as a matter of fact things are going very well right now for Becky and I. Even though i have this so-called girlfriend named Kayla who is 18 from ferndale/Michigan i certainly have not heard from her lately and i highly doubt that i ever will . I have known her for at least a week and i certainly don't think she wants to talk to me anymore because she has not been online as of late.

Whether it is because of my anti-valentines day greetings which i actually enjoyed even before i was in the relationship but i highly doubt that any of the e-mails i sent her provoked anything. Was it something i said? I doubt it was something i did because i haven't met her yet in person. So i am sitting here wondering what to do next. As for Becky she is in rehabiliation recovering from her addictions but most of all from her alcoholism which i will further talk about on another post. I hope to hear from you soon,good luck in all you do.

Signed,
Greg
Old 02-13-2005, 02:42 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Red face Another fine example

Originally Posted by ellima01
you sound alot like me- I have Ddreamed of blowing up my AH's favorite liquor store- I hate alcohol- I hate it with every fiber of my being.
Dear Ellima, I feel very much the same way because my rage towards drinking and drugs is so furious that i just wish it would all burn in h*ll. But i have better things to do right now than sit here and sulk over something that can't be resolved by rage alone. Only much time and understanding can bring us to the level that these people are on that and God himself praise the Lord for i know he will never leave us because i pray to him almost every day not just for my family but for my friends and for my ex-girlfriend Becky's well being. And so i'm really a very down to earth guy asides from my (what most people would consider "a meaningless post" . So anyways i'm going to post the latest news on the boards and see what is going on. I hope to hear from you soon,good luck in all you do.

Signed,
Greg
Old 02-14-2005, 08:22 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Prophet,

Your anger while understood by all of us who have a b/f,g/f or spouse who is an alcoholic, is misplaced. You rant about "a thing" a product, much like an automobile or slice of cake.

My wife is an alcoholic. Sober now for 15 months but active over 18 years. In my case if honset with myself all my anger was aimed directly at her. Alcoholic, I didnt care, A disease? Who cares..Then I would think and say well it is a disease etc and I would then focus on everything else and get angry at that. Why begrudge those woh can drink as millions and millions do. Does it cause problems? Sure. For a lot of people, but no where near a majority of them. Cancer is a terrible disease but most dont get it. Heck most people who smoke dont get it.

My point is that anger that you feel and rant about, in the long run will harm YOU, more than her drinking will. I was there. Am still.

Your rage, is misplaced. If some are fat do you rage against cake. If you are involved in an auto accident do you want ALL drivers to burn in hell? I dont believe you do..My point is that while we can all relate to what you are saying it still will cause you more harm, than it will help anyone.