he's such a hater

Old 01-12-2005, 12:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face he's such a hater

Last week my AH said he would go to counceling with me. So last night we had an appointment with a church leader to get a referal.

I just knew he would pick a fight or something to get out of it, and guess well I'm sure you all know. He came in from outside and I my kids were all trying to talk to me as I was cleaning up dinner and I said " what did you say" to my son. AH thought I was talking to him and just went crazy he starts yelling and saying "Oh perfect you always know how to make me the bad one you always know how to ruin the night" and on and on.

I know it doesn't even make ANY sense at all!!! He's Crazy!! Anyway we ended up going anyway and got the referal and he was okay until we got home then he started slamming doors and just went to bed without saying anything...... I just don't understand, he was all about going and working everything out then he acts like an idiot. I don't even know if he had been drinking maybe a little.

He's making me think I'm nuts!!!
Old 01-12-2005, 12:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

queen - you're not nuts and if you are at least you are willing to get help to restore some sanity. he's mad because he is coming to terms with the fact that he will be under scrutiny if he goes to counseling. he's scared and takes it out in anger. i hate when they do that and it's hard not to react.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Queen

You're the sane one here!!

It's just like a kid reacts when they're afraid. Don't forget - his reaction is his to own. You don't need to be a part of that.

Take care

Love

Minnie
xxx
Old 01-12-2005, 12:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Door slamming .... a favorite routine with A's

Slamming, breaking, throwing and making YOU think YOU'RE the crazy one is an art-form with A's. Don't expect someone who doesn't take responsibility for their own actions to have a therapist get them to face their own issues!

My AH is hateful, but he hates himself far more than he'll ever hate me. The hate you're getting is him projecting his own self-loathing onto you. Knowledge doesn't make it easier to take, but keep that in mind when he starts pulling this crap on you again.