What would this behaviour indicate?

Old 05-22-2022, 04:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What would this behaviour indicate?

My ex of six weeks has always done this thing that I noticed in our relationship and I always thought it was weird. He has to have women to message that are linked to someone he has cut off or whatever.

Ex wife from 20 years ago. He had two kids with her. He didn't see his girls for 11 years and he's now screwed up their adult relationship.
He had his ex wives twin on his Facebook when we met. He claimed this married woman had made suggestions a few times and even said he had the wrong sister. Sue was deleted a few months back.

He had his daughters best friends mum on his Facebook and claimed she would inbox him and call him sexy etc.

He had His brothers 2 exes on his Facebook when we met. These women both have kids with his brother. He ended up deleting one a month after we got together as he had been messaging her. Then 6 months into our relationship the other removed him and went red faced when we walked past her.

He had his dad's ex wife on his Facebook last year for a couple of months. He claimed she helped him. But she has blocked him and from time to time he searches for her.

He added two of his exes friends onto his Facebook last year. He claims they both wanted him 10 years ago when he was with his ex. He deleted one when she got snapped up and engaged.

He kept a woman from tinder on there that he slept with when cutting me of for 6 weeks. He thought he could get away with it.

So we've split.

I looked at his Facebook yesterday for the first time in weeks. Turns out he's now added his brothers ex wife from 10 years ago and he's liking her stuff.

But he also has added a random woman who lives near his ex wife. She's friends with his adult daughter who won't speak to him. He's acting like he finds her attractive. She's married but putting hearts on my exes photos.

Is thiz narcissistic or some dark sick thing I can't understand. What is he doing.

Old 05-22-2022, 09:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yes, it's weird! In all seriousness, aren't you glad you can call him your "ex"?
Old 05-22-2022, 10:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

He's feeding his ego. Yes it's not normal. This kind of behaviour speaks to so much stuff and yes it is narcissistic. Typical behaviour of someone looking outside themselves for approval (even if it is delusional). It's a HUGE problem for him apparently.

Yes, aren't you glad he is your ex.