New girl who plans to jump in

Old 12-13-2004, 10:18 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

((((bellgirl)))) ditto to all of the above. your hp is allowing you a "timeout" from the chaos. i have been to the point of not eating and sleeping - no fun. try to eat some toast or a glass of milk. at least it will be something other than acid in your stomach!
Old 12-19-2004, 11:14 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Its me again.....believe it or not things are getting better. One day at a time. I have let my AH come home and he has not drink since Friday(12-11-04). I am very proud of him because I can see his struggle. Some nights he is very cranky. We just over look him and go on. We are actually sitting down as a family now and eating supper. That is something we haven't ever did. I want everyone to know I love you guys so much. This is got to be the strongest people in America in here. We face things and go through things no one can even come close to understanding. But we all make it...one day at a time. I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and The Best Happiest and Safest New Year possible. Here is to all of us for staying strong and supporting each other in our darkest hour((((hugs))))).
Old 12-19-2004, 12:27 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by bellgirl93
This is got to be the strongest people in America in here.
And elsewhere in the world!! I know I wouldn't be as strong as I am without all the fantastic people at SR.

(((hugs))) to you too.

Love

Minnie (in England!)
xxx