Not June Cleaver asks "is it claustrophobic in the corner?"

Old 11-11-2019, 07:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Not June Cleaver asks "is it claustrophobic in the corner?"

Was trying to come up with a clever title but nothing can quite describe the circus act of an alcoholic off the rails. The amount of ridiculousness is astounding. Attorney General notified Friday and a lot more to come, Because AH refuses to put down the shovel and has really painted himself into a corner. Temper tantrums because our children refuse to bend to his manipulation, more violations of law, if he makes it out of this without prison time it will be astounding. The team doing the research has found on AH personal felony charges we have three years, seven years and ten years to file criminal charges, before the statute of limitations runs out. Then there are 2 additional charges that have no limitation. This doesn't include the charges for the company/ representatives. Most of those are 10 years. I guess when this is all said and done, we will ask for federal charges as they are just so vast. In a million years I never thought it would end this way. When I say he doesn't care if he burns the entire family down including his own children I mean it, and they know it. In fact they talked about it almost 1.5 years ago, they are a lot less naive than I am apparently. I contacted a good friend who has "special connections" that were offered early on but I believed in the court system way back then - HA that was in 2016. On a separate note it was so funny meeting with my financial benefits / advisors team today, they were asking me tons of questions, listened to my audio recordings, looked at filings and documents and were astounded at the situation and one in particular has "clients" with "the company"and we shared some names and other information about additional legal issues that I wasn't even aware of. So there maybe some movement that way. My suspicion has been that we just haven't reached high enough and that was confirmed and will be handled. It was validating to be sitting in the middle of these 6 professionals looking at the information and saying oh yeah x,y,z is illegal, prosecutable, and this is what we do to handle them. Unfortunately for others, this type of Alcoholic Narc is quite common at certain levels across many industries, and particularly in a big money city... mine is textbook and nothing special. I am sure he will be easily replaced in no time. On that note I have come up with a title for my book ----- Big Oil, tiny men . There are other ones but they are too dark or inappropriate , I gotta get my laughs where I can
Old 11-11-2019, 10:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ugh Dawn. What are you doing for yourself and your recovery?
Old 11-12-2019, 07:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Spending time with friends and taking the only steps I can for now. I have to constantly remind myself that every single action he takes just helps me with the court records when it goes to a higher court or if they decide to put it with a jury. The reality is I have so many people in my support system willing to fight for me and he has 2 paid employees who he has lied to. For as stressed as I feel at times, I can’t imagine the stress and fear it is taking on him. He is literally killing himself and that’s before adding the alcohol. I don’t have to worry about things I’ve done, said, places I’ve been etc. win or lose on the finances whatever is gonna happen will happen. I have made a healthy life for myself surrounded by good, honest loving friends, family and community. I have what I need.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Dawnrising,

I sorry for your situation. It sounds like your taking it day by day and not getting to stressed about it and you know that people are looking out for you. That is a great thing. I'm glad for all the support that you are getting. Just keep being strong and hopefully this won't be dragged out for you to endure. Have a great day.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dawnrising View Post
Spending time with friends and taking the only steps I can for now. I have to constantly remind myself that every single action he takes just helps me with the court records when it goes to a higher court or if they decide to put it with a jury. The reality is I have so many people in my support system willing to fight for me and he has 2 paid employees who he has lied to. For as stressed as I feel at times, I can’t imagine the stress and fear it is taking on him. He is literally killing himself and that’s before adding the alcohol. I don’t have to worry about things I’ve done, said, places I’ve been etc. win or lose on the finances whatever is gonna happen will happen. I have made a healthy life for myself surrounded by good, honest loving friends, family and community. I have what I need.
Good to hear you have good people around you. The situation sounds overwhelming.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Goodness, he just seems to keep digging deeper.

I am glad you are taking good care of yourself and surrounding yourself with a good, healthy support system.

A step at a time friend!
Old 11-13-2019, 08:19 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Just taking a day at a time, piddly court stuff tomorrow, federal complaints/charges were filed yesterday I have no idea how long that process is but it has been started. I really thought it wouldn't have to go this far but man never under estimate a delusional alcoholic. Meanwhile it went from 74 degrees Monday to 28 Tuesday, I am already unstable enough Mother Nature!!!! How are my east coasters doing?
Old 11-13-2019, 09:51 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

We are cold here in Virginia, was 22 when I took the kids to the bus stop with dusting of snow in the windshield. Stay strong and I guess I should add warm.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Yes! I mowed the grass on Sunday and shoveled snow on Tuesday!!!! I just wanted to experience some nice 65 degree fall myself!

[QUOTE=dawnrising;7309427] Meanwhile it went from 74 degrees Monday to 28 Tuesday, I am already unstable enough Mother Nature!!!! QUOTE]