Saturday check in. How are you doing today?

Old 09-29-2018, 09:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

Saturday check in. How are you doing today?

Pausing this morning for greater awareness of how I'm doing. Today, in this moment, I'm taking time to recognize I have a lot on my plate. Acknowledging healthy self-talk, kindness and choosing where I direct my energy are all important.

How are you doing today?
Old 09-29-2018, 10:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So far it has been an okay morning. Praying the rest of the day goes well. Kids are visiting with their Dad today. I'm always on high alert on his days.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Feeling bit down today, had a couple of days of feeling I made improvements in terms of accepting things. Today I'm down so need to be gentle.
Old 09-29-2018, 04:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Had a downer over my exah refusing to split the profit on some antiques he is selling, that were originally bought by me, when he found out they are valuable. It compounds what a greedy prat he is but this stuff was precious to me and I had earmarked it for my kids when I pop off. If they were ever sold it would have been handy for putting my sons through college; He ended up with the items due to ..well .....ending up with everything. I also found out he has destroyed the quilts I made for my kids by peeing on them over and over and never ever washing them. I was gutted.

I decided I was being ridiculous to let it spoilt my day cos ..well he got my paid off house so in the scheme of things this stuff is insignificant but it pushed my buttons. I formulated a plan to buy different stuff instead and I can spend time making more quilts. Not letting him spoilt my life.
Old 09-30-2018, 06:15 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Doing alright!

Dealing with my sons teenage moods - it appears he inherited the rage gene from his dad, unfortunately.

Doing my best do give him the tools to cope.