Out patient to in patient

Old 08-27-2018, 12:11 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Box, I get that anger. I remember it so well.

I can remember my XAH telling me I would love him again. Ummm....no, no, I won't. I had/have to be responsible for EVERY SINGLE THING, by myself. Even when we were married. It was all about him.

Nope, just...nope. I second calling the rescues to see if there is a foster available. And I would not be accepting those calls. You don't have to do that.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:42 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I'm just dealing with it.

He called me again last night and said, I have to tell you something very important.

My sobriety is more important than you, my son and our granddaughter. I have to forgive myself for every horrible thing ive done to you even if you dont forgive me.

I was like okaaaay. He still wants to be with me and I told him I am not giving up my home, my safe place, my life to make him happy.

Just not gonna do it because I don't believe him.
Old 08-29-2018, 02:07 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

He is in a manipulative panic, no?

Sorry you keep hearing from him...
Old 08-29-2018, 03:51 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

He skipped a night. Whoopee.

He calls once a day after 10pm because of work. He told me yesterday he wants to take care of me because of my foot on Thursday. I told him no. I've learned that I can depend on no one. He's been no different than everyone else who's ever said... if you need me, I'm there for you. Then you look around and you're on a deserted island. I work best alone.

In other news... someonne stole my credit card info and charged it for school supplies yesterday morning. Folks... you want to know why society is so messed up? Because of people like this who feel entitled to other people's hard earned money!
Old 08-29-2018, 10:25 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BoxinRotz View Post
He skipped a night. Whoopee.

He calls once a day after 10pm because of work. He told me yesterday he wants to take care of me because of my foot on Thursday. I told him no. I've learned that I can depend on no one. He's been no different than everyone else who's ever said... if you need me, I'm there for you. Then you look around and you're on a deserted island. I work best alone.

In other news... someonne stole my credit card info and charged it for school supplies yesterday morning. Folks... you want to know why society is so messed up? Because of people like this who feel entitled to other people's hard earned money!
Someone you know..or just like an online type 'thing'? The CC company will credit back through their fraud dept. and issue a new card. Sucks,but not the end of or a reflection of society as a whole. Keep doing you and I still would block ALL contact from him.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:14 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

My reflection on people in general is skewed due to my line of work. I am suspicious of people and my surroundings due to my job. It is what it is.

I've already taken care of the card and the charges. I have no idea who stole it other than that person being a theif.