Is the end near?

Old 02-25-2018, 05:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Is the end near?

Well what a week it has been. Best Valentines gift I ever had. Getting the ex finally out of the house. Have not shed a tear yet. It took some fighting, and a little bit of close DV to me. But did not happen. He did mess the house up some and broke the window as he passed it outside. Glad the complex has a camera on the doors. I called the cops and made a report. The cops was all but telling me it was me that did it. I had to point out this is not the first drunk episode that happened and there is cameras in the complex as well as my house. I got done with the cop and told him I needed to clean up the mess that there is young kids in the complex and don't want them to get hurt on the glass and opened the door for him to leave. I have never been so disrespected by some one that is to protect me.

Then today I hear from the ex. (we have a kid in common.) That I am supposedly messaging his brother and causing drama. No sorry, why in the hell would I want to talk to another drunk. The brother says he has some time sober. But I'm now wondering. Sorry there whole family is like this. Very sad.

Drama, Drama, Drama when will it end.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So glad you have taken measures to stay safe S.

Document everything that happens and take care of yourself!
Old 02-26-2018, 06:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Keep yourself safe, Sapphire, in case he gets drunk and comes back. Can you add a deadbolt? Change the locks? Keep your phone charged and in your pocket at all times. Keep yourself safe. Hugs.
Old 02-26-2018, 11:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Originally Posted by Sailorgirl57 View Post
Can you add a deadbolt? Change the locks? Keep your phone charged and in your pocket at all times.
Got a dead bolt. Phone out of habit is always with me and I got a camera inside and at my door as well as posted on both sides.
Old 02-27-2018, 06:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

As well as protecting your physical good self, what are you doing for self-care and healing (you may have mentioned this in a previous thread).

Big hug!