So tired

Old 02-07-2018, 01:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

So tired

Sorry its bean awhile. But hi everyone.Sorry in advance about my spelling. Well with allot of argueing and going nowhere in my relationship with my recovering alchoholic boyfriend. I ended it. He has not gone to 2 outpatient groups and missed his sicological counsel appointment. Did not call in on any of them. This morning. I rubed his back. Asked if he is going to see his sicologist appointment or should i call him in sick. He called me the B word and hit me while in the kittchen. He has for the last week or so swatting my arms away. Getting in my face with his death threats to me and my family. I told him to get out. Now he needs to leave on his own or i will have to take legal action to remove him from my home. Hope it don't take me getting hurt really bad for this to happen. The law sucks sometimes when it comes to protect the victim. He has packed his bag. Now i hope he walks out the door.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry you are here. Protect yourself, he is being physically abusive. Once he leaves change the locks and keep at Alan anon and this web site
Old 02-07-2018, 02:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sapphire44

Hi Givenup2018

I got the keys to my door. I also got cameras in my home for my protection. Sad that I had to do it. but boyfriend knows they are there and recording. I also have a male roommate that I have know for along time. He has never over stepped his boundary of my relationship. But will back me up if I need it. Like call the cops for me. Help me financially if needed. I live on a fixed income. He is a good guy and a good friend. I go to Al-anon and will for awhile. I also get allot of support here.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

So hard to do! You're doing the right thing. "We need to place ourselves at the top of the list of important people in our lives" thank you to the person I'm quoting who gave me this advice on these forums. I need to write this out and frame it on my wall.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

((((Hugs))))

I'm sorry for what you're dealing with. Abuse of ANY KIND is not alright.

Emotional and psychological abuse is every bit as traumatic as the physical abuse. It's often hard to see at the time because the brain tries to normalize things in self-protection mode.

The National Domestic Violence Hotline ? The Hotline

Alanon has very helpful to me. I'd suggest to pray... and follow... to go completely at your own pace.