To wanttobehealthy

Old 02-01-2016, 07:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

To wanttobehealthy

Or anyone else dealing with narcs. Truest words I've ever heard-and what I saw up close and personal with my ex.

"Narcissists: when they can't manage you any longer, they will try to destroy you".

When I saw my exs words-his own words-his pleas to his sister to throw everything they could at me and "hit her from all angles so she doesn't see it coming" to drive me crazy and ruin me.....yep...or when he requested his sissy create a Facebook post to all members of his family telling them that poor little boy was fighting for his children and mean wifey had filed com divirce with blatant lies and making things up about him-and we need you, our family, to cone rescue him so please think back to any little thing wifey had ever done and let's use it in court to blast her". (Of course my ex can't keep any loyalties so he naturally threw his sister under the bus to protect his image during the divirce-blamed her for all of it but it was him! Great guy and man of integrity, eh?!?) Uh huh. Or knowing he's tried to cut off all my support by slandering and lying to church members, my friends and even his daughters school. Funny thing is, everyone seems to be wising up to the fact that he is the liar, abuser, etc-bc that of course is THE truth, no matter how much he twists it and lies to whoever he can. Truly sad to be him-I cannot imagine living that way. Nobody has the power to ruin you unless you give them that power. Fight back!

Only I married soneone with an evil twin-go me!

Friend, I just wanted you to know that all the crazy is about them-it shows who they are as a person-deep down. Evil. That's not on you. So let your narc ex keep spinning his wheels trying to keep you off balance-don't second guess yourself or fear him. Do what's best for your kids and don't look back-but always be ready for the cluster f thst happens after you say the word that makes narcs shudder: NO.

Just thought id write to you in case anyone else would like to chime in-I knuw a few of us are in the same spots right now and dealing with a lot of the same things-so I want to support you!!! We can find healing, friendship, support and faith through this journey. I heard a song tonight and thought of you (and I dearly needed to hear it as well): talked about when you are looking around and only focusing on the chaos out of your control, your eyes are not on God. If they remain on God, the chaos fades away.

Peace to you, friend!
Old 02-01-2016, 07:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

And I apologize about my spelling tonight-geez that was bad!