Update

Old 10-09-2015, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

This week I pulled things right and left that is my xah and put it on the back deck this morning or put it in the barn with the rest of his stuff. He was coming today at 10-2 to pick up his stuff. I left until about 1:30 so I could walk him through the house, barn, shed.

Well it went south. I took him to the shed(sadly I did not have time to look through the loft) and he wanted more time to get his stuff. I told him he has today and make a list and I would make sure he got what was his. So he called his lawyer in front of me and said he wanted to take me back to court for contempt. I did not say a word the whole time he was on the phone. He then said he was leaving but came back and took some more stuff from the barn.

So I email my lawyer and ask if she had any solution to preventing conflict each time he came to pick up things. (5 times now)

Well I get an email a little later From her stating that xah said I was putting his stuff out in the elements to be ruined (the first time he called the sheriff and for about 10min about 2 weeks ago)and while he was on the phone with his lawyer,his lawyer Said he could hear me screaming at xah.

I emailed my lawyer back and hopefully set her straight. I have not heard back yet.

So I take time to get his stuff, work on minimizing conflict and try to finish this up and they out right lie to continue conflict.

And I thought I did good in handling this today. Lol

Good lord

Cricket

Last edited by cricket123; 10-09-2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Adding
Old 10-09-2015, 05:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like kids play TBH stupid and childish. Did he get all his stuff? good luck on the contempt for putting his stuff "out in the elements" LOL. What a jerk.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Bless your heart! Is there anyway you can have someone there with you as a witness? I wish, for you, that you didn't have to be there AT ALL while he gets his crap. Hugs!
Old 10-09-2015, 07:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

cricket I strongly suggest you don't do this alone. Even if you have to hire someone to be with you, possibly filming, although that would be poking the bear. They could at least witness that you're not leaving stuff out in the weather, that you didn't yell, that you organised properly. Apart from that, photograph and record everything.
The presence of another person may restrain him as well, because he could be ashamed of acting this way in front of someone else.