O/T - For all of you E-Readers out there

Old 02-18-2015, 09:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

O/T - For all of you E-Readers out there

I just signed up for BookBub a couple of weeks ago & have gotten some pretty decent deals (many free!).

You basically sign up for a daily email blast, identifying your favorite categories for the type of books you enjoy. Your email will list deals for you in the categories you selected - many of them are only available for 24-72 hours for discounted rates or free altogether.

For light reading I think this works great for me- I've probably downloaded 7-8 free books from amazon for my kindle that I wouldn't mind reading for free, but that I wouldn't have spent cash on.

BookBub: Free Ebooks - Great deals on bestsellers you'll love.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'll second the recommendation! I've been using BookBub for a few months. I've downloaded so many free books (and others for cheap, anywhere from 99 cents to $1.99) that I'll probably never read them all.

It's super quick to scroll through the daily options in your email. They send one or two choices each day from each category you've preselected. Each has a brief description with a picture of the book cover. I usually click through to Amazon (I have a Kindle) to read more including the reader reviews. Great service!