Holy batman!!! i got the car out of my name!!!

Old 10-29-2014, 03:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Holy batman!!! i got the car out of my name!!!

Thank god for smart girls! And I'm talking about me. I managed, while at work, without leaving, to get the damn car out of my name and into his mothers name. Poor old lady. I have no more liability with his uninsured car so he can drink up and drive away just like he does everyday. He is going to kill someone but I will no longer be liable for any of it. His 73 year old sick mother on a fixed income will be and that is unfortunate. He REFUSES to put the car in his name. Now I know why. He doesn't want the responsibility when HE gets caught. What an #$%^#$ ^%$#%^& *&^$#%&* *&^$#%^*.

I feel good that I was able to make it happen. I talked to his sister and we all agree that if he goes off the deep end again tonight and threatens suicide that we are calling 911 and I will be there to show them all the suicide text and emails he has sent me everyday. He will be 100% trashed hammered I'm sure. This will be the last contact I ever have with him again. It will be my last ditch effort to help him and I'm only doing it because I think he is suicidal and I know he needs help. As his wife I can try for a 72 hour hold and maybe it will help him. Regardless, police and firemen will be there so I can safely get my paintings. My art is my therapy until I can get into real therapy and I need those canvases. I'm too broke to buy more.

I feel so damn good and so close to tears all at the same time. 2 more hours at work and I can go home and lose it or whatever I'm going to do.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I can feel the happiness and the pain.

Good job on the car. Sorry about all the rest. Definitely call 911.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congratulations!!!! You're in the homestretch to absolutely NO contact (in case you want the last stab to be the 911 call when he threatens suicide and you can get your paintings and supplies) Did you end up getting an annulment or a divorce?
Old 10-29-2014, 03:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You go girl!
Old 10-29-2014, 03:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

annulment. i figured i had the paperwork together and he's not going to fight it and I would rather it just be erased. i got a woman judge so hopefully the fact that we were only together 1 month after marriage and a week of that was him in the hospital and no sex should do it. i hope so bc if not I have to stay married to him. I can't afford rent or food much less to pay another 1500 for divorce. Let's all just hope and pray and energy send or whatever you do. I will be happy to receive it all.

The damn phone is still in my name but IF he does make us call 911 I will get it while he is in the hospital, port his number and keep the new iPhone 5 I got him when he finished detox and started rehab, which he quit as soon as he got the phone. I don't care. I just want him out of my life and out of my paperwork. there is still a few other issues but F it. I don't even care.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Today is a New Day

(((((mischa1)))))

Much love and many hugs to you. Stay strong!
Congratulations on getting the car out of your name.
Good luck with the rest.

You are a strong woman - stronger than you give yourself credit for, even. Remember that.