Here we go again

Old 06-12-2004, 09:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Here we go again

Well here it is Sat night,what a day I have had, My H left a 12pm today to go to the bar, I do believe his brain is turning to jello!!! He say my new phone which I have had for 2 wks and didnt know I had it,pitched a fit, when to the bar he was at to have lunch,played some video games then went home, He showed up at 5:30 drunk and yes he did drive Again!!! so we walked down the street to the neighbors for a block party, I was so embarassed, he hung at the food table as if he hasnt eated in a week, grazing, I finally ask him to move it was supposed to be a snack not a meal,the next thing I know the host was yelling at me to leave him along he could eat all he wants!!!I was talking to a friend kinda comparing notes,so now that hes really tore up hes ready to go home, I wasnt, so now hes complaining that I dont want to go home,before hes complaning that I dont want to go anywhere, I CANT WIN!!! so he gets home the next thing I know I get a call,wanting to know who was over at the house cuz the seat is up in the bathroom,I tried to tell him that nobody had been there,more than likely he went to go pee,then decided to take off his clothes first and forgot he left the lid up,
God does it ever end!!!
I wasnt happy with the first al-anon place I went to, so I called an answer machine and left a message for them to send me meeting places and times, I have not recieved them yet does anyone know how I can find out where to go? My friend Lisa is going to go with me, we will be going in champaign Illinois Im thinking there is one on Monday night,
All this crap is so hard for me, I want so much to work through this I am having such a hard time My panic problems are starting to resurface chest pains and stuff, My friend Lisa also noticed his eyes being kind of yellow, I pray he does something before its to late, Im so afraid this last Dr apt wont be good

thank you all so much for taking the time for me its very comforting
Hugs to All
Debbie
Old 06-12-2004, 09:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

breathe deep... from your stomach.. slowly exhale... repeat. that will help with the panic attacks. been there done that myself many times.

i hope you can find the answers you need in the literature.. and remember.. doing nothing is still doing something.

best of luck to you
quietsins
Old 06-13-2004, 06:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi All,
I went to bio-feedback to learn the breathing to help with my panic atacks and I have been off my medication 7 months so Im pretty proud of myself lots of people never get that far, I just got tired of taking meds to "fix" other meds it became a nasty circle,but I tell ya it really is hard to deal with my A like this. He sees my detaching as I dont care even tho that is not the case. I truly care about what happens to him, but I just cant handle being around him when hes drunk, Its as if I had another child. My plate seems to be flooding over all the time. If he doesnt get me the panic attacks will!
People are begining to notice how serious its becoming,eyes turning yellow,belly blown up he looks as if he has aged 20yrs over the past 5. I sat in the hot tub last night just praying that if hes going to kill himself like this please God just let him die dont let him suffer

this is all so sad,just so very sad, so many wasted lives

I choose not to go to meetings in my home town as it is very small and lots of people know my AH and I think it would be best to go out of town, I dont want to say things about him in front of people he knows and sees all the time. some are neighbors any idea on how to find meetings in other towns?

I hope everyone has a good day
Hugs to
all
Debbie
Old 06-13-2004, 06:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

DANVILLE AREA AL-ANON MEETINGS:

2nd floor); Illinois & Race
* Champaign: 8:00 p.m. - OPEN - McKinley Foundation; Geneva Room, 809 S. 5th (at
Daniel); Adult Child
* Danville: 7:30 p.m. - Camel Club, 508 E. Fairchild (Open Meeting)

MONDAY:
* Champaign: 5:30 p.m. - Alano Club, 314 S. Neil (at Springfield); Adult Child
* Champaign: 6:30 p.m. - 'Step by Step' - Alano Club, 314 S. Neil (at Springfield);
Step Study Meeting
* Danville: 7:30 p.m. - Camel Club, 508 E. Fairchild (Closed Meeting)
* Urbana: 8:00 p.m. - Unitarian Universalist Church, 309 W. Green (at Birch)

TUESDAY:
* Urbana: 12:10 p.m. - Wesley Foundation, Room 103, "The ETC Room", 1203 W. Green
(at Goodwin)

WEDNESDAY:
* Champaign: 12 Noon - Alano Club, 314 S. Neil (at Springfield)
* Champaign: 6:30 p.m. - OPEN - 'Wednesday Night Experience, Strength and Hope'
Beginners
Al-Anon Group; Carle Pavilion - Group Room B, 809 W. Church St. - beginners
* Champaign: 8:00 p.m. - Alano Club, 314 S. Neil (at Springfield)
* Danville: 7:30 p.m. - Prairie Center, 3545 N. Vermilion (Open Meeting:
Non-Smoking)

THURSDAY:
* Urbana: 12:10 p.m. - Wesley Foundation, Room 103 - 'The ETC Room,' 1203 W. Green
(at Goodwin)
* Champaign: 8:00 p.m. - Alano Club (Champaign), 314 S. Neil (at Springfield) -
beginners
* Paris: 7:00 p.m. - Triangle Club, 522 S. Jefferson
* Danville: 6:30 p.m. - Provena United Medical Center, 600 Sager (Open Meeting:
Non-Smoking)

Friday

Saturday
* Danville: 1:00 p.m. - Camel Club, 508 E. Fairchild (Open Meeting)

I hope this helps
JT
Old 06-13-2004, 07:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

thanks JT, I think I will be alot more comfortable out of town
Hugs
Debbie