vent

Old 10-14-2013, 12:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

vent

I just need to vent. Writing it down will help me (I hope).

I am overwhelmed. I am in school, taking 3 classes this semester (the most I've ever taken before this is 2) and I am just SWAMPED with homework, exams, papers, etc. It is never-ending. Plus I have 3 girls who are getting into activities, so there is all the fund-raising and paperwork that goes along with that. My AH went out and got wasted last week and didn't come home. I am dog-sitting a giant dog (I have 2 small dogs and none of the dogs get along).....thank God I am going to Al-anon tonight.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sending you hugs, positive thoughts and prayers to help you through. You're taking care of yourself and your girls...everything else will fall into the place it belongs.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you. I am trying to see the positive aspects of each negative event, but today it is just a little too much for me. I know everything will work out...I just have to keep reminding myself.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Take a break!
Lock those howling hounds up each in a separate room and turn up your music so that you can't hear those beasts!
As I am typing I have a very innocent sweet kitten that is secretly trying to trip me every time I take a step...she's doing figure eights around my ankles...she only appears innocent...

I remember once alone in the house with a litter of kittens all the animals were staring at me like "Amuse us!" and I took one look at them and said --oh no--I have to be more in control and less of a codie than to think I have to answer to a pack of kittens! Shut the office door and locked them out...

Sometimes you just have to find ways to TURN IT ALL OFF!