Update from Crazytown

Old 08-19-2013, 02:30 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

4myboys,
Just want to tell you that I really identify with your situation and how it's affecting you. You wind up having to be hypervigilant and anxious while he is playing games with you and the children. And you clean up his messes and dealing with the court is a lot of work.

Don't feel badly about venting. Your situation is really difficult and we are here for you.

I can highly recommend getting distance from this guy and asap. I wish I could set up a refuge over here for women needing freedom from abusive controlling As.

You are doing great, 4myboys. Big hugs to you (something European women can't deal with but I miss them)!
Old 08-19-2013, 02:49 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
My emotional baggage

Thanks Pippi!

I would give a big hug to you! XOXO

And I was thinking that your refuge has a typo. It is for women needing freedom from
abusive controlling A "sses" not A"s". Or maybe it should be from A "sses", A "s" and a combination of the two A "sses's"

PS. I am already feeling a little better, I just made an appointment with my councelor. I have not seen here for a month or two. I have been getting codie and taking care of everyone but me.

4MyBoys