hello!

Old 07-30-2013, 02:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hello!

Hi short of it is I took my 4smalland kids and moved out of my husbands house on july 4. He is an alcoholic and was very contrloing about money and who i could talk to. A longer version is up in the newbies forum. But i only have internet on my phone and my biggest question is about alanon i live on The eastern plains of colorado and the closest meeting is over an hour away. To give you an idea how dar out i live the house i moved from was on 1200my acres and the closest neighbor was over 3miles away, the population of the town i currently live in is under 300. I don't want to move into the city as i have a great church family, home and job lined up. I have tried some alanon forums and find them difficult to read and understand also some difficulties with my phone. Yes i could go to the library but it is very difficult to concentrate on anything with 4under 10 running around, don't get me wrong I have great kids but they just don't do library long.
Any other ideas are greatly welcomed. Also I am a huge book worm.

Thanks for your time.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A work in progress

You can order the Al-Anon books online at Amazon. Go to the Al-Anon site, and I believe there is also an order form there.