Circles

Old 06-18-2013, 08:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Taking back what is mine!

Circles

Well, he is dragging all of this. He hasnt really lost it yet. The first night when he realized I wasnt joking he threw a little fit and ended up getting into it with my dad who was also drunk. I broke them up and he sleep in a building outside half the night and then woke up mad because I just left him there as if I shouldve dragged his passed out self in. The next day was all the same promises which went out the window that night. I still havent really.backed down. He had his chances and Im done. Now he is trying to find a way to blame it all on me. Trying to say i am cheating or whatever, trying to keep constant tabs on me and what im doing, where i am at, etc. He stayed home from work yesterday. He went today but the min i woke up and picked up my phone apparently a messenger that runs in the background went from idle to available and he instantly calles me accusing me of stuff. I hung up. I told him he just needs to leave and I am spending the day repacking my and my kids emergancy bag that I keep in my car. He is making me.more and more nervous and trying to guilt me into not changing. I am sick of the manipulation. Any words of advice and encouragment would be great.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well, you have some options here - that's the good news. The bad news is he isn't going to stop behaving this way.

So what are you going to do next? Maybe instead of packing this 'for an emergency bag', you pack a 'this time its for real - get out' bag, for yourself and the kids or for him, however you wish to handle it?
Old 06-18-2013, 08:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

((Sadconfused))

Deep breaths and remember most of all be safe!!

"trying to guilt me into not changing. I am sick of the manipulation."

So glad you can see the truth in his actions - this is not what a true relationship is based on ~ this is not healthy for either one of you ~

Remember if we want something different, we have to be willing to do something different

Being calm and not arguing is usually the best path ~

Keep taking good care of you & your children!

You deserve to happy, joyous, free and safe ~

pink hugs!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I haven't read your other threads, but it sounds like you are doing the right thing by not giving into him.

Don't back down!

Old 06-18-2013, 09:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Why not get rid of the app that runs in the back ground of your phone? Start detaching from HIS chaos. Where are you going to go with your emergency bag that you cant go to right now?