crazy town

Old 08-03-2012, 10:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

crazy town

Having a bad night.

Ah has gone full tilt boogie whack a doodle tonight. It starts out with a conversation on the phone with him while he is at work. (His job he works alone so no one can witness this behavior) He is acting strange by his conversation on the phone, and also trying to provoke an arguement . I confront him about his behavior and he hangs up on me. Then he sends me a barage of texts saying he is going to a motel and not coming home after work. I try to call him back, but he doesn't answer then after several attempts he finally does. I ask him why is he over reacting he says what are you talking about. I said about the texts. He says I didn't send you any texts you are crazy. I said I have them right here you sent them and repeated them to him. He says he never sent them and would never say that. Then.... shortly after that goes on to rant about not coming home tonight and staying in a hotel. What??

He continues talking in crazy circles, and not making any sense at all. Also, he does this with other things in the conversation saying something then denying he said it calling me crazy. Only to say it again. Rinse, cycle, repeat.

Later, he gets off work and as far as I know is going to stay in the motel tonight since he should of been home long ago. I guess I just needed to tell someone about my night because his crazy making is leaving me feeling like what the hell just happened.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What came first....the crazy or the alcoholic? Proverbial chicken/egg question. Don't let him put the crazy on you.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm sorry. I have had nights like that, it is unbelievable the pain that someone who should love you can cause.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Well, that doesn't sound like a lot of fun. None of us here can tell you what to do, but you might want to save those texts somewhere for possible future reference.

I hope that today will be a bit better and that you were able to get some sleep!!
Old 08-04-2012, 08:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you everyone for replying. After getting a nights sleep on the matter. I think he may have done this on purpose to throw me into a tail spin and give himself permission to relapse. He has been supposedly sober for a few months. Ok, well lets say dry. I think I will save the texts thats a good idea. Today, I'm going to spend time with my son, and let AH whirl with his demons.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:34 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by onceuponatime2 View Post
Ah has gone full tilt boogie whack a doodle tonight.
Love that line!

Nothing like creating a big sparkly diversion *over here* to go off and do something *over there* hoping you won't notice. Nice tactic.

Big hugs today,
~T