OT First fashion picture! dedicated to transformyself

Old 08-03-2012, 02:53 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

How amazing are you?

this picture has your brave spirit flowing and shining through it! next time someone posts, in pain, asking if "it ever works out": please post this picture, and how it came about, and just let them see how wonderful life can be when we stop squashing our dreams, mortgaging our happiness and shackling our dreams to crazy situations out of fear.

I love this Ceridwen. I'm going to print it out & put it where I can read it often.

TC - congratulations. I'm so happy for you that good things are coming your way Blessings to you for following your heart & watching the results unfold. I pray your courage will rub off onto me! Keep your light shining & it will guide your way.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:36 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Gorgeous!
Old 08-04-2012, 12:29 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks friends!! The presentation went fine and I was glad the school director and my teacher congratulated me and encouraged me, they also provided constructive criticism.

laurie of course the pictures can be shared, your post made my day and I am so honored to receive such feedback. I cried of happiness, sounds corny but it is true! I am showing off to everybody here about it.

I hope I can get an online shop soon! even if I only sell those 3 items haha, dress, purse and shoes...

Xoxo