So disgusted............

Old 02-17-2012, 01:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So disgusted............

Well- This week Ah found out his daughter 18 has a serious drug problem and alcohol problem. X wife says she cant handle her anymore- got her 2nd charge - last year got in big trouble at JMU visiting- fake id - possession of alcohol and drinking - 2 weeks ago - drunk driving - possession of pot and possession of alcohol . DEA had been coming to their upscale neighborhood to try and get her to wear a wire to nail other people in the drug circuit around their house . Her husband who is a VP of a big firm must be livid. Anyay- AH has never been involved with his kids since they split 13 years ago - holds the x personally responsible for everything and has called his x wife every name you can think of to his kids from a young age. His daughter now is calling her Mother those names and said her drinking and drug use is her Mother's fault - oh boy - sound familiar. Anyway- he told me about it and said this is x wifes fault quack quack quack quack and I flattened him. I said you said those things to her about her Mother for years and still do and that is her Mother and you have not been in her life at all - what the hell? He flat out denies not being there for her and especially ever bad mouthing his x wife. How can someone just lie??????????? What differences they have or had does not matter what matters is his daughter he has smoked week around his kids before and of course has been drunk more than not when he has seen them - he told his daughter the other night he loved to smoke weed - loved it - so he understood how she felt. I am so flabbergasterd I cant see straight- I am so sad for he is daughter but my hands are tied. Makes me a little bit closer to being able to close the book on this hideous world of drugs and drinking. I hate it.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

All I can say is sorry, I will say a prayer for you and offer hugs and a sympathetic ear.

As anvil says hope you can find the strength to jump off the titantic before she goes down.

Hang in there.

Bill