Hey hey... I'm back :)

Old 02-03-2012, 02:47 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Congrats!! Thanks for sharing!!
Old 02-03-2012, 03:04 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

YAY!!!! thanks for sharing GettingBy I am so glad for you!
Old 02-03-2012, 03:49 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thank you soooo much for posting this wonderful new! You're a power of example for so many of us struggling and afraid. You made my day!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:43 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Well folks.... It's been a month in the new home!! Wow. Life is good and amazing!

Things that I have come to learn....
1. When a rope is thrown at me, I have choices. Pick it up and I get sucked in... Leave it on the ground, and I can walk away and move on with MY life. I am proud to say... I've developed an allergy to ropes I stand back from them... Very far back... A very safe distance!!!!

2. When I stick to my guns... I can outlast him... And eventually he WILL show his true colors! We agreed to a 35/65 parenting split.... he begged for 50/50.... He's averaging around 10%. I am not shocked that he consistently fails to show up... The kids aren't either. We have learned to see him for who he is, not what we hope he would become.

3. I am loved. I have a lot of great people who are there to help... I just need to ask, and then let them!

4. My home... My rules! First one... No yelling or unkind words. The kids picked it up immediately. Our home is a place of peace and comfort... Something we all desperately needed!!

5. Letting go of my business was the best career decision I have made to date. My new job continues to surprise me with blessings!

I've also become a board member for two charities... Giving back has been amazing for my soul and gratitude.

My life is better... MUCH better... And it's because I changed, that's it.

Thank you all for being here!
Shannon