Ex A Emailed me :(

Old 12-28-2011, 04:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ex A Emailed me :(

Oh gosh when I had blocked him, I forgot to his "Save Changes" so an email came through. It is pitiful honestly. The man is in full denial being an alcoholic and even went as far to put some link (didn't click it) about some things medical, I don't know...to back it up.

I am SO sick... sick sick sick of this man placing blame on me! I did NOT respond ad blocked everything I could think of I may have missed.

He is in denial. He lost me AND his ex wife due to this, who I have messaged before too.

Sorry but I am disgusted with his behavior. The man is 41, I am 27. It's like grow up!

I still pray but I need to ignore all that letter said and move on.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Delete the email and don't bother to read any future ones that come through. Just because it hits your inbox doesn't mean you have to read it.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

I am sorry to know you had a bad time, but this is further proof you made the right decision,
Old 01-07-2012, 04:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you so much. I actually made a brand new e-mail account on New Year's Eve and completely deactivated my old one. It felt GREAT! I do once in awhile let his full fledged denial and insults get to me...just remembering things but then I try and stop myself. No need to let him live rent free in my head.

I am at more peace and having less bitterness. And so true, his e-mails and texts were proof I did make the right decision!