That Sick Feeling

Old 10-27-2011, 10:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

That Sick Feeling

I have that really awful "sick feeling." A feeling that there is nothing I can do - having to accept my family in its damaged form . . . the A is my adult daughter . . . the dynamic has caused alienation between she and everyone: Me, her siblings, etc. Her son is much beloved by the entire family and he is wanting to align with her (I sense this) . . .

It just FEELS really bad . . .

I do the best I can and live my life, but when one of your children is "sick" it is difficult to feel happiness and joy . . .I try to let go of the worry, but it is in the back of my mind.

When I lay down to sleep, I think of my daughter and her son . . . it just seems so tragic.

I pray for relief and eventually fall asleep . . .

I can't imagine being happy in spite of this problem. The best I can hope for is some peace once in awhile and relief from worry . . . my family is shattered.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

please go to al anon this would really help u...

3C's
u did not cause this
u can not control this
and there is no cure....

she is an adult...she needs to hit her rock bottom...this is not your issue...your issue is YOU...

please read all the stickies above this forum...interesting reads ....and you benefit from them....keep posting...with any more questions from all of here at SR...

and WELCOME...u came to the right place...its the best place to be...