scared and unsure

Old 10-31-2011, 10:56 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

This has helped me today-ExAH sponser drinking this stuff,just knew that something wrong- learn something every day.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:07 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My XH went through out patient treatment before he was kicked out- NA beer was not allowed- changing seats on the Titanic- they say if you are trying to control it- you have a problem......He was warned and given a second chance but abused pills for oral surgery and showed up to group looped- was kicked out.......I am four years post divorce and am in GRATITUDE the drama is over......My home is not as fancy, my bank account is much less.....but there is peace and no lies, drama, alcohol, smoke of any kind (legal or not), there is no wondering what will happen next, no chaos, no legal stuff, nothing but peace.....and living in the solution. I love Alanon.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:39 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Oh and by the way, he has finally decided he needs to stop drinking the stuff and go back to AA. Also, that I am best for the kids while he continues to work on himself. I know I will get there and I am staying strong going through with the divorce this time. Hard memories coming up. Our baby that passed would have been 6 on 11/11/11. I still care about him and will deal with this together but know my house is healthier for my kids with out hme in it. Just had a great, fun Halloween without someone complaining the whole time about everything. Still hard because it has been 17 years and we have been through so much. I have tried to change him and he has quit so many times for me to do this again.