ok you dream analyzers

Old 01-09-2011, 02:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

ok you dream analyzers

I'm driving in a car, at night, in the country.

I stop at a four way stop and the back passenger door opens and this man gets in.

I start driving again, terrified, and he starts laughing and telling me he's going to kill me, so I stop the car, get out and let out this roar. I mean I lift my face to the sky and roar like one of those long haired, death metal vocalists. You know what I mean? They all have long hair and headband and let out this long, loud roars that sound not at all human.

Anyway, that's it. I was very scared in the dream, until I let out that sound. it was as satisfying as when you start to push while giving birth.

Bizarre.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
kia

self explainatory id say my dear transformy the cross roads with 4 forks was you trying to deciede what to do and u choose your path and the lions roar is you saying how proud you are of the choice u made and u wanna tell the whole world id say its a very positive dream but im not a dream person thats just my guess xxxxkia
Old 01-09-2011, 04:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree. I think you already know what it means.

Good luck in getting rid of that stranger in the back and keep him out for good.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Yes, I have my ideas about this particular dream, I wanted to hear yours as well. You're all so wise.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Rising from the Ashes

transformyself,

In understanding your dreams, you will gain a clearer view on your personal relationships, an uncensored view of your real feelings and a better perspective
on life issues. Your dreams are unique; no other individual can have your background, your emotions, or your experiences. Thus, every dream can only be connected to your own "reality". In interpreting your dreams, it is important to draw from your personal life and experiences. A dream has the power to unify the body, mind, and spirit. It provides you with insight into your own self and a means for self-exploration. In understanding your dreams, you will gain a better understanding and discovery of your true self.

So all I can do is take a stab at the meaning of your dream. The night in the country stands for your life in which you seek a simple way of living. It indicates a sense of freedom and openness in your daily life. The car stands for your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life. The four way stop indicates the point in your live you decided to marry your XAH. The four ways indicates you had other options available to you at this point. The stop sign, by itself, tells you that you need to proceed with care and caution and that there will be barriers and difficulties in your path. "The back passenger door opens and this man gets in" stands for your XAH and he isn't going to be your equal. "I start driving again, terrified, and he starts laughing and telling me he's going to kill me" this signifies the difficulties you had in your marriage. "So I stop the car" suggests that you need to stop what you are doing and rethink about the situation before moving forward. "Get out" signifies your divorce or separation. "And let out this roar" symbolizes anger and fear. You are expressing some powerful emotion which you have kept pent up inside.

Just my personal opinion. Take what you like and leave the rest.

Love and Peace,

Phoenix
Old 01-09-2011, 05:29 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

All I can say is...

...I think you're feeling your personal power. And it ain't small.

CLMI