HP is surrounding me

Old 09-14-2010, 12:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

HP is surrounding me

In the last 24 hours so many things have happened to me to give me hope that all will be OK. I think I posted a couple days ago that things were too big-there was nothing I could do but let go and let God and I did.

Here's what's happened:
My older son told me he was sorry about what happened Sunday. He told me yesterday he was tired and needed to rest (instead of not recognizing that and going into a rage). When we say prayers at night we always talk about one good thing that happened that we can be thankful for and something we would like to work on. My son told me he was happy he was home with me and that he loves me.

My younger son did not try to be in charge once yesterday (this is huge for a child with attachment disorder) and was loving and kind to me all night. He got scared last night and instead of burrowing under his covers like he ususally does (to try to hide from "the scaries") he came into my room, jumped in bed and wrapped him self around me and fell back asleep.

My sister told me she would watch the kids so I could go to the Al-Anon meeting in the new city I moved to.

My sister told me to go listen to 2 messages at a church I started to attend--but had missed 2 weekends. I did today-very powerful. If it is OK I would like to share just a part of on of those (hope this is OK). It helped me so much. Heartland Community Church | Rockford Media go to the second En Fuego-Slow Burn and if you start to listen around 28 minutes and 45 seconds you will see what I mean. I started to cry--but I needed to hear it. I also heard many things I needed to hear in both of those messages. It helped me to understand what I need to do.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Old 09-14-2010, 04:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Awesome. God is good all the time!
Old 09-14-2010, 04:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Awakening

Look at you, getting all that GOOD stuff!

Very, very nice indeed.

I honestly believe we can all get to a place of almost ALL good stuff, if we practice.

Thanks and God bless us all,
Coyote