kia

Old 06-13-2010, 02:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

kia

hiya just thought id let everyone know i fixed me kb now still no good at punctuation years of not using it in a chat room :-)

Been doing more reading on here still feel im going back wards atm even had another look at my nearest al anon meetings and it is where i thought it was long trek from here in the dark and i cant drive so not entirely sure how to yet really feel i need their help though as dont know what to do now.

The A says he wants me back one day then is in hating mode the next and when hell freezes over ill have u back accusing me of all sorts so what to do next finish it with this guy im with not fair i love another guy was wrong to go with him then what all gut instincts are saying wait for now be on own but then the heart steps in and wants with him god feel so weak i just want this to end
Old 06-13-2010, 06:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Congrats on getting your keyboard fixed!

Do you have a contact number for the Alanon group? Maybe you could contact someone from the group and see if a member lives close by and could give you a ride.

Are you ready to go "no contact" with the alcoholic yet?
I think you will find the answers you seek when you remove the drama.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Kia hun, you're still engaging with him and expecting different results. He's just doing the same old crap he's always done...nothing has changed and if he appears to be different, well then, that's probably just a hook to draw you back in. Manipulation.

You're listening to him but not watching his actions. Ignore his words...it's easy to speak or to type, what are his actions telling you?

He can't be accusing you of all sorts and upsetting you if you're not there to listen to him. You're a willing participant to his madness. I used to be too. When you've REALLY had enough, there won't be a thing on gods earth he can say that will make any difference to you.

Look at it this way. He's not doing anything wrong. He's behaving exactly how he wants to behave and he has every right to behave how he wants to behave, so do you. YOU are wanting him to change, waiting for him to be different. He's not going to be. Ever get the feeling you're wasting your time waiting?