Prayers please for tomorrow

Old 06-07-2010, 02:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Prayers sent. You'll have internet access will you not? So you can check in here at SR?
Old 06-07-2010, 02:41 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hugs and prayers!
Old 06-07-2010, 03:18 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

((Jadmack)) - I've been saying prayers since you first mentioned your surgery, and will continue to do so.

I had to take a PhisoHex shower, once, for surgery...had my left HAND (where I was having surgery on) bandaged up, and an IV in my right FOOT...asked them how in the heck I was supposed to get in the shower, and not get either of these wet?!?!? At the time, I was a nurse, and had been VERY compliant, but said "I'll break my neck, trying to balance like that!!"...they agreed I could just sponge off

Praying for a speedy recovery!!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 06-07-2010, 03:20 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
1 Corinthians 13:1-13 love

Lord, I lift up Jadmack25.
Father I pray for her surgery and know you see and it is in your hands. Protect her life and her foot. Father I pray for the surgery team and the guy who puts her to sleep for surgery, that they all know what they are doing and care for Jadmack25. Father bless her recovery time with your presence, in her time of having to sit still might it draw her closer to you. Lord may your Spirt speak comfort tomorrow to Jadmack25's heart knowing we can be confident of you in and for all things, for you word says "be still and know that I am God." In Jesus name, Amen

( I will take prayer tomorrow to Jadmack, divorce day)
Old 06-07-2010, 03:38 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Prayers going up for you Oh Wonderous One.
Does this mean you'll have more time here with us? You can be the resident cartoonist?
You'll be fine, just keep breathing.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:04 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Prayers for you..
Old 06-07-2010, 04:26 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Jadmack, I hope we all can be as supportive to you as you always are to us..

and Anvilhead, I've always loved Dave Barry, but I literally have tears of laughter streaming down my face. Thanks for posting that--I'm ready to copy and send to several friends "of a certain age."
Old 06-07-2010, 06:34 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Old 06-07-2010, 06:49 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Administrator

Late to this - but best of luck Jadmack.
D
Old 06-07-2010, 08:25 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

(((Jadmack!)))

Hugs and prayers for healing coming your way!

posie
Old 06-08-2010, 01:58 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

How did it go? You doing OK?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:07 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Can't stay away from here. Have my foot up, as ordered and going to bed very soon, but after reading posts I had to log in.

Up at 4.30 and shower was lovely and HOT; getting out and dried was something else, brr.
Had morning tabs with cup of cold water, brrr again.

Got to hospital and sat for hour and a half, then changed into a theatre gown that was definitely NOT high fashion, and joined others in waiting room. Macho truck driver in blue theatre cap and matching bootees, and pink floral nightshirt didn't look too thrilled, but I thought he looked cute.

Next few hours went by slowly, with eruptions from empty stomachs becoming more strident.....I was getting almost cannibalistic and arms and legs were starting to look very tasty to me, and a couple of others were heading along the same track, judging by their wild eyes......by the time I left we were practicing the Warsaw Concerto.

My grand-daughter had warned rest of staff that VIP (me) was coming, and I was treated like a Queen.....eat your heart out Lizzie. Op went well I was told.

Given food at last and 2 cups of tea and then allowed to go home.
RABF cooked dinner, did dishes and tidied up, put hot water bottle in my bed, made me a bedtime cuppa and toddled off home. I came here and had a few big laughs, as well as a choking feeling in my throat at the wishes and words of you all.

I sent Anvil's post to RABF and to my GD, at theatre so the staff will have it in the morning.

Instead of leaving a hole, as done other 3 times this cursed thing has been cut out, this time it had numerous internal stitches to minimise scar tissue growth and has been closed with more stitches. Hopefully soon, I will be able to walk etc without feeling as if I had a red hot coal stuck to the ball of my foot.
No more being forced to put weight on arthritic knee, which I feared was ready to give way any minute......OH happy day.

Thank you all for your love, support, humour, prayers and best wishes....how wonderful you all are.

Now this tired woman is going to bed, before she falls asleep right on the dining table.

God bless you all
Old 06-08-2010, 08:42 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

So happy it went well!! And that you are in good spirits!! We missed you here. Welcome back!!!