Saying goodbye everyday.........

Old 01-18-2010, 03:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Saying goodbye everyday.........

I need a little encouragement. To minimize the drama here, for the sake of our readers, I am afraid. I know I need to, but my heart doesn't want to let me see the fantasies I have created come to fruition in regard to the reality of this "unhealthy" love affair.

This is not about him, it is more about me and I feel selfish leaving.
Help.:rotfxko
Old 01-18-2010, 03:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I guess I am afraid of living a normal life, I have spent my entire life in and out of some form of abandonment, emptiness, loneliness, and chaos.......
Old 01-18-2010, 05:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Curled up in a good book...

Selfish is not a bad thing at times. Why stay, other than not being labelled 'selfish'? What keeps you there? Calling yourself selfish isn't a sign of self love, iloveme. You're the only one who will put you first - no one else will do it for you. Are you being treated with love and respect?
Old 01-18-2010, 01:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I grew my wings to fly...

Being afraid, and realizing it.. is healthy. Taking care of yourself and being selfish is.. healthy.. staying, because you feel you owe someone else, other then YOURSELF something.. is unhealthy..

It is a hard, long, cold, lonely.......... WELL WORTH IT.. road.. you can do it.. you really can learn to love yourself, and REALLY mean it. It takes a lot of patience.

Stick with us here at SR, there is no better place like home, then here in the arms of people who know and can feel your pain.