OT_Please_send_good_vibes

Old 12-23-2009, 09:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Arrow OT_Please_send_good_vibes

For the Nth time I request for your good vibes.

Yesterday I talked with my boyfriend and he called someone he knows that works for a real estate agency... she told him she has a house for rent in the area and on budget... (we agreed to move in together and cleared up our differences yesterday, what a relief)

We went to check it out from outside and it is a dream...well, it is a complex of houses and the kind of cars, ppl and houses around is totally different from where I am at now.

I will see her later today, please please send good vibes so I finally find a safe and silent place. I've been praying since yesterday for things to flow so I can

- find enough money for the deposit
- don't fight with the current apartment owner and I don't lose much money from terminating the contract earlier
- agree on something with the lady because she said she would be advertising the house for sale, and would notify us in advance but I don't want to move then be kicked out 2 months later. I hope we can sign for a 6 month contract at least..
Old 12-23-2009, 11:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Well I got a call earlier than I expected and I saw the house, its so-so but it seems safer although there is a dog that keeps barking and barking....... anyway I would love to move there, tomorrow they will tell us if its available as the owner may decide to sell it instead...

The owner said it would be a lease for 3 months..... so why not, I'll just keep spending my $$ in deposits and moving companies.....

Rant is over! at least the "moving energy" is flowing...

Later I will see a girlfriend and her aunt is renting an apartment so I hope to see it too...