Just a quick vent.

Old 11-13-2009, 02:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just a quick vent.

Yesterday morning AH told me to have him served the divorce papers like everyone else vs. picking up the papers on his own like he originally said he would. OK...fine. Didn't want to do it that way but I will. So, yesterday afternoon he sends a text that says 'tell DD that i'm going to be gone for a long time and that I love her'. I had her call him last night to say goodnight because that's what she wanted and I refuse to use her as a pawn.

Anyway...I didn't talk to him until today - he only called me because he needed something of course. He refuses to tell me anything about where he's staying because I'm going to have him served. Hello...like it would be that hard to figure out - give me a little credit.

Then he called this afternoon to ask if I tried to have him served today because the sheriff was coming as he was leaving. I said that it wasn't for that...must have been something else (he's got some financial issues).

So basically he thinks if he hides out and spends money that he doesn't have on a hotel room he'll never get served. And yes, he's blaming his loneliness on me too. He says that he has to leave the dog at his shop and then go to where he's staying all by himself. I told him that he should bring the dog home (ha ha).

He's being so immature and it totally re-iterates why I'm doing this. Rounding 3rd and heading for home people....hope nothing stands in my way!