I hate dysfunctional issues that tear a family apart!

Old 10-30-2009, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I hate dysfunctional issues that tear a family apart!

Sorry this is sort of a vent but feel free to bash me into reality all you want

Exah has been spending more time here with baby now that he got his license back a few weeks ago and we are actually being civil and having fun when he is here.

The other night via text he said he wasn't the same person anymore and wants his family...ive heard this so many times.

Today he came to carve pumpkins with her during his regular visit. It was fun. We all laughed and had such a good time. When he left it really made me sad.

Why does alcohol destroy families? Why does infidelity destroy families? Why does lying destroy families?

I guess the better questions would be why would these people allow these issues into thier lives and destroy everything good?

I really hope as exah drove away he had the same thoughts.

He is going to spend Halloween with us too. Going to a little kid party with all of my friends. He will definately be uncomfortable. Oh well.

I am going to keep telling myself this isn't reality. We are not one big happy family. Just two parents wanting to spend Halloween with their daughter.

Thanks guys!
Old 10-30-2009, 07:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

I have come to the conclusion, that some people are simply incapable of having what it takes to maintain a long term relationship. They may want it, and they may enjoy it - but they don't have the maturity or the self restraint to say NO to temptation (whatever that may be).