OT...CAT scan at 1:00 this afternoon.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:02 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry Devon. I also get bad headaches so I'm another one that can relate.

I hope you get the CT results back soon. Don't stress about running into anyone - it will only make your head hurt worse.

Prayers and gentle quiet hugs!
Old 10-23-2009, 08:06 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Still Waters View Post
Does caffeine help at all?

Sure hope they call you back pronto.
Normally, yes it does. However, as I said before, these are different headaches and a different pattern. I did get down one big cup of coffee this morning before the nausea hit, so any more is out.

Thankfully I just found a Zofran for nausea from my last trip to ER with a migraine, so I hope that helps a bit.

I just wish the doctor's office would hurry up and call. They are only open half a day on Fridays. I need to go curl up in a ball with a pillow over my eyes!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:13 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I can't work out the time difference but good luck/hope that it went well, whichever is appropriate, any headache sucks becasue you can't get yoursself away from the pain (like you can with, say, a foot) but yours sound horrific

XX
Old 10-23-2009, 10:38 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

(((DeVon)))

I'm so sorry you are going through this and I sending a cyber-kick-in-the-butt to your dr's office to give you a call.

Are they giving you anything FOR these headaches? Not narcotics, but like I take the treximet and topamax and I know there are many other things out there. Of course, I guess they're waiting to see if something shows up.

In that case, back to the cyber kick.

Love, hugs, and prayers!

Amy
Old 10-23-2009, 05:52 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Have you tried having your feet in hot water {I mean real tub of hot water}, and cold pack on your head. I use frozen peas.

Yes I know I must look funny, sitting with feet in steaming bucket and holding packet of frozen peas on my head, BUT when that headache hits I REALLY AM NOT INTO ANY DICUSSION ON FASHION.

Please God you will get some relief soon, Von

God bless