Big Time Con

Old 07-26-2003, 11:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Angry Big Time Con

I KNEW it, I just KNEW it! All I can say is THANK GOD and Thanks to all of you who have been giving me encouragment and plenty of support and loving (((HUGS))). The guy is a BIG TIME CON! Found more out today when the young couple who packed up everything to move from California to the midwest. Traveled 3000 miles only to learn that what they had been told by the CON was not true (does this surprise anyone?).

He manages to con women to go with him to different women to different parts of the country. This weekend he has conned another one into a trip to Chicago. These poor women are enticed to pay their own way "to see if they have anything in common" and a possible future relationship. Who knows what kind of sexual favors they are asked to perform! For me, thank God, I did not ever have SEX with him. Whew!

The young couple informed me that he said he was a big consultant (not so) been using the "company money" - ME - my loan on my house which we were using to do a "start up" business. They told me about the woman he had in California with him (never knew about her). Then, the CLINCHER, he still drinks!!! "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise.!" He has been lying to his counselor and everyone! Now I know why he doesn't go to AA.
By lying to himself and everyone else, he has managed to slip through bankruptcy, con his mother, his son, me and ans SOME of the people he meets. Some are KEEN to his lies and stay away from him. So many of my friends say he makes "their flesh crawl". I have lost quite a bit of money - a very expensive lesson.

He is out of town until tomorrow night. This gives me some time to protect myself and get my "ducks in a row". Please PRAY for me and all of us who were conned by this pathological liar.
Old 07-26-2003, 11:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Eyeeeew! Gross! I'm glad you have discovered these things SL. Praying that you can get completely rid of His Grossness.

Hugs,
Smoke
Old 07-27-2003, 03:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

(((SMOKE))) Thanks for the "handle" ' His Grossness! Wow! I've been trying to find a good that fit! I'm looking forward to the next steps - mooooving on!
Old 07-27-2003, 07:10 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Yikes!!

I see a made for TV movie in your future!! I am sure Julia Roberts will play the lead!!

(((HUGS)))
JT
Old 07-27-2003, 06:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Paused

Still Learning

Thank God your eyes are opened and you see the trueth,
sometimes caring for someone blinds us, but for you in was only temporary and a learning experience for the future,
He could probably talk his way our of a paper bag but even a bag will explode with enough hot air in it !

My prayers are with you !
liddy
Old 07-28-2003, 03:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

Liddy,
Funny stuff! Hot air in a paper bag! I'll keep this picture in my mind as I think about HG (His Grossness). Too much fun! Thanks for helping me see the humor in all of this.
Old 07-28-2003, 04:25 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

There has been no movie ever made that can compare to the reality we have seen. Steven Spielberg would have a field day.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and just keep moving forward and let HG spin himself into the ground.

Sending hugs, prayers and my best Nikes.

Hugs
Ann
Old 07-28-2003, 01:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Glad you've seen the light and now it's time to pull the curtain down around his head.

Ngaire
Old 07-29-2003, 03:42 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Paused

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and caring. You all have helped me a lot!
Old 07-29-2003, 07:01 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

still learning

GOOD,ON,YA for finding out when you did!

Give him the boot with a capital B. and move on with experience

Hugs Jewel