Help I'm Still on the Roller Coaster

Old 02-14-2008, 10:36 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

UPDATE: Still on the Roller Coaster

Thanks TD for the compliment on my name. I like it too.

Just a little update. I've not gotten any better this week. Has been heck on wheels.

I'm thinking maybe major depression is trying to set in or maybe this is all normal. Don't know what to think, my mind is racing and won't stop.

I left on Dec. 13, 2007 and I would like to think that I should be alot better by now.

I'm going on at least 7 days of feeling like I just want to sleep for a few days straight. I still haven't had any contact with STBEAH, but that doesn't mean he has stopped texting, calling etc.

I really don't want to be with anyone except my kids.

I just took a half of one of my nerve pills. I sure hate panic attacks.. I know this will be over soon, but I'm SICK & TIRED OF CRYING, RAGING, MAD, ANGRY, CRYING... Come Back Guys & Gals I Need ya!,:wtf2
Old 02-14-2008, 11:06 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

(((((christin)))))
Be gentle with yourself. Turn off your phone if you have to. You need a break from the madness. Dec. 13 is not so long ago. Mine left in August and I definitely have days where I feel so much sadness I can barely go on- but I do. (Fake it 'till you make it.) Yesterday I decided just for THAT day I was going to have a good day. I was going to live in the moment- not fret about the future, enjoy my friends, my daughter, my dog- and take care of myself. You know what? It worked pretty well. Today I am trying to do the same- and who knows what tomorrow will bring?

I think a lot of my issue is going to come down to attitude once I really start working on my things. I have been slowly uncovering so many things about myself that I know I need to work on. It is painful, but I am just starting to see I'm getting somewhere. This is HARD- no way around that. Be good to yourself. Keep reading, keep posting, seek therapy if you think it would help- it's helped me immensely. Once you really accept this situation for what it is you will be able to feel something opening up in you. I'm not fully there yet, but I've been feeling like I'm turning a corner- a little one, but one all the same. My AH "cheated" on me as well- emotionally- and maybe more, but I don't know. It doesn't even matter anymore. What I do know is that I want something more for myself. I want to love myself enough to keep trudging forward until this gets easier. I could never go back to the madness. I KNOW- from what my friends say, my family, my therapist, friends here who are farther along than me- that things do get easier. (This too shall pass.) Right now it's hard, but it won't be this way forever.
(((Take care!)))
Old 02-14-2008, 11:21 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Appreciate it pajarito. Thanks for listening.