Miss you Guys

Old 08-01-2007, 06:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Miss you Guys

Hey everyone....

Well I have had a couple questions about where I have been.... sorry to run off without saying much.

Life is just being life right now and more then a little busy. A few months back I decided it was time to shake up my life alittle... well of alot. SO....

I moved into the City 2 months ago (my commute is SO much nicer) and then accepted a new job. Very excited about this one as it is a part of the field I have not had the opportunity to work in before.... Compliance.... its alot like being an IRS Auditor except I audit Financial Advisors and yep most of the time they are not very excited to see me.... What this means for me is a step up the latter and that I get to spend alot of time studying so I can test for 3 more securities licenses. This company hired me with the condition that I have an additional 3 licenses in 90 days.... It is a great opportunity and they are paying me (pretty well) to do nothing but study most of the time. So this is my life for the next few months.... but Im not complaining, the pay is great and I will get to do some traveling to boot.

I also traded in my Spyder last night for another Spyder... yea, just cant get enough of that car... this one is Silver and Black 2003.... I still dont like the new body styles and this one will do just fine for a couple years. Im sure my BF is a much happier camper for not having to worry... my last one had 118,000. miles on it...

So there you have it, I cant think of much more to shake up in my life right now.... and having a blast with all the growth and change. I sure do miss you all though but once Im done testing, training and traveling I will be able to spend more time here at SR doing my Mod Service.... and I have no doubt the others are taking very good care of everyone.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

so nice to hear from you cynay!

i was wondering and thinking about you. so glad you sound so happy. a change of atmosphere can be a great thing!!! traveling sounds really awesome. i can't think of anything i would like to do more right now good luck with the tests and licenses.

take care hon!
Old 08-01-2007, 06:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear about all the good things going on in your life; you deserve them!
Old 08-01-2007, 06:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

(((Cynay )))) There you are! I was asking about you! Glad to hear things are going so well in your life!!! That is so wonderful to hear!

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I had an eclipse-and miss that thing! Good for enjoy that open wind!!
Old 08-01-2007, 10:48 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Congrats on the new car, new career, and positive growth in your life. You deserve the best life has to offer!
Old 08-01-2007, 10:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
let it grow!

so nice to hear from you, cynay. carry on! blessings, k