After 16 mos I Finally told him off !!!!!

Old 05-19-2007, 10:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up After 16 mos I Finally told him off !!!!!

I have yet to have a real anger fit where my exA pissed me off and I told him how I felt. Well, it happended last night. I had sent out a mass email because I was excited about a trip next week to Dublin, Irland. And Im going all alone - single - and I cannot wait. Anyway he was in that group of emails.
Last night after getting home from a great new cooking class I went to I had an email from him reeming me for emailing him. .....That just finally set me off and I told him off in the email! I called and ofcourse he was too chkicken sh*t to answer the phone and I left a "nice" voicemail. Then deleted every place I could find his email address or phone#.
I hit that place where screw him, and its COMPLETELY about me. Its some weird shame that he is still burning his bridges but I welcome the flames.
He is not a place I will ever go back to, look back at, or ever want....no matter what pity I might feel at times! It will be less and less everyday now.
I actually feel today much better after telling him off. My therapist was worried that I didnt show my anger emotion.....but I tild him I do, and now for one of the few times I have shown it to the A who never allowed that emotion from me. And with this action it helped to celar even a large patch of trees between him and I.
Life is finally beginning to feel so good again. So free, so fulfilling! I am so happy!
It has offically been 5 weeks since the breakup and I have grown tremendously!!!!
All thanks to the A that kicked me to the curb. I hate to imagine still being in that relationship.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like you hit the ~blam I GET IT~ all the "veterens" around here talk about,,,

You go girl!!!!

I can't WAIT To get there myself

Peace
Old 05-19-2007, 10:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ICU

Originally Posted by sthrnraizd View Post
I have yet to have a real anger fit where my exA pissed me off and I told him how I felt. Well, it happended last night.
LOL, Oh I just loved reading this. It brought back the memory of my declaration of independence...the night I took my life back and made my leap!

I hope yours felt as good as mine did!!!!

Ireland huh? That's one of the places I would love to visit before I depart this life. I am so happy for you!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 10:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Let Go Let God

Good for you !
You are content and thats a great place to be !
Enjoy that trip , sounds like a dream !
Old 05-19-2007, 02:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It sounds like you have made many positive steps towards a brand new life. It is so nice to hear that you have both decisively and joyously moved on...and maybe your chance to "communicate" your previously unspoken displeasure will add closure to the end of your relationship. Right or wrong ... sometimes it does feel so good to express our pent up frustrations. Have a great time of your trip ... both to Ireland ..and to your new life.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Woo Hoo that's it, let'er rip.

Most important, enjoy your trip!