Sad voicemail tears me apart

Old 04-28-2007, 03:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I want to share something that might even be scary to some of you..When My AS ''hit bottom""(whatever that is) I looked in his eyes and I thout-''he is not there anymore'' he is dead''His bestfriend and I actually embraced on that night and both cried because we were sure he was lost to us no matter what happened.
Well he is back...I look at him and I see him..right in front of me,,,it is like a miracle,,,,I still get jumpy about it because I can't even believe the transformation myself. He is all he was before-albiet life will never be the same-damage is done to some extent. I wish that so badly for all of you to see and feel.Everytime he does something nice for me I still stare at him and over and over he tells me''mom I am not drinking""He can tell I can't comprehend the massive changes. After 13 years of HELL--there he is!There is always hope-It was a long road and took alot of work but the payoff was worth keeping an open mind for...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
angel37.jpg (39.3 KB, 33 views)
Old 04-28-2007, 08:22 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Let Go Let God

so sorry neg .. i had my ah in front of me crying and begging on Thursday . It was so hard to turn him away but its what i had to do for me and my kids . it hurt like hell but after it was done i felt a tiny bit good about myself and the more time that went by and all the supporting posts i rec'd here , i felt a whole bunch good abt myself . i put me before him and its been a long time since i could do that .

you will feel better tomorrow and even better the next day . take care of you , stay positive . ((()))
M