Weary and Getting Weak

Old 04-04-2007, 08:33 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

you have NOTHING to be ashamed of and you WILL survive---you just can't see it now---you are in my prayers
Old 04-05-2007, 03:08 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good Morning , I was hoping and praying for you , 22Tango , I don't know if you already posted this but how are things going ? I apologize again if you have already answered this elsewhere , I will continue to pray for you ,and hope that things are changing for the better , in any case ,stay strong ,stay sober. JEI
Old 04-05-2007, 05:32 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Friend who wishes to remain anonymous loaned me $500 when he heard about my predicament. He offered; I did not ask. So this morning I went and got my brakes done on the car, which was metal-on-metal and sometimes didn't want to stop at all. Had $300 to spend - it cost 298.93

Next step: registration and apartment. Overtime has been authorized at work, so maybe pick up some extra hours if not too tired from working overnights. Will try anything at this point. Will keep you all posted.

Thank you for all of your inspiring and supportive comments. You don't know how much all of you here - even though I can't see your faces or know your names - mean to me on a day to day basis. (cue blushing).

Love you all
22Tango
Old 04-05-2007, 06:24 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

You are amazing, Tango. You're tackling your problems, one at a time, and taking things one day at a time. Which is exactly as it should be.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:53 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
ICU

I'm glad you got your brakes fixed first! Properly functioning breakes are critically important!!!

Sounds like you have a very workable step-by-step plan in place. Good for you Tango! It's easier to tackle thnigs when we break the huge mountain up into little pieces and conquer them one at a time!

Keep coming back...we're all here and cheering you on!!
Old 04-06-2007, 06:42 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Tango - I want you to contact your local St. Vincent de Paul organization or the closest Church you can and talk to the minister or priest...they can help you alot..they can help find housing (immediate housing) and help get you a better car and some cash......do not delay in this - I know it will work because years ago I was in your very same spot and what a Godsend their help was....their help came long before the county's did... trust me on this one girl...PM me if you need to....and I will give you my phone number.

Hugs

Janit
Old 04-06-2007, 07:50 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Wonder Woman!!!
Old 04-06-2007, 08:04 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Hi,Tango...just checking in and also wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad to hear that the brakes have been fixed and over-time approved. Hope you have more good news to report about soon!
*hugs*