latest con attempt

Old 01-06-2007, 10:37 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Okay, so there's this Oreo that has double the usual amount of frosting in the middle. Who wants all that frosting if you still have the same ORIGINAL size cookie? Hey, what does this have to do with cookies anyway? I thought we were discussing engraved shot glasses vs. paper cups w/names in magic marker for wedding gifts!
Old 01-06-2007, 10:40 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

awwwww......we digress.....it's just what we do!!!! we have short attention spans after living in the effects of alcoholism
Old 01-06-2007, 10:53 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

"Who the heck wants to eat all that frosting?"

WAAAATTTT? I do. Doesn't everyone? Heck, I came up with the idea of cookies and cream ice cream ions ago. Just should have patented it. Would have been a millionaire by now. But nooooo, I just sat there quietly crumbling Oreos on top of my vanilla ice cream by the tubful, mixing it up with a spoon, then eating it all by my lonesome in front of the TV, late at night, watching reruns of The Twilight Zone.

How many other culinary delights have you denied yourself? Mint Oreos? Reversed Oreos? Peanut Butter Oreos? Dulce De Leche Oreos? Chocolate Dipped Oreos? Bite-Sized Oreos? (Have I left any out?) Come on, girlfriend, have you even tried those? If not, you need to get out of the house more!
Old 01-07-2007, 10:06 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by prodigal View Post
Who wants all that frosting if you still have the same ORIGINAL size cookie?

But,that's the best part!!
Old 01-07-2007, 10:30 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
let it grow!

i remember how i felt EACH TIME my ex alcoholic got remarried - sorry for the girl and in when there were children involved - horror stricken for them. my ex died last august and i attended his funeral with his and my daughter. his current wife/girlfriend/fiance (whatever) spent about a half hour apoligizing to ME for HIM. i felt so sorry for her...i hope she's found alanon.