A&E TV's Intervention Tonight

Old 08-27-2006, 06:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A&E TV's Intervention Tonight

I'm posting this kind of late, but heard about the previews and this one seems to be a new one.

I think there's even an arrest in this one.

If you miss it tonight, it plays in some places a couple of times, so you can probably still catch it.

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode...iringid=181432
Old 08-28-2006, 09:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

WHOA!!!! That had to be one of thee most freakiest Intervention show I've seen, yet.

"Christy" was WAY out of it with alcohol and meth. Really sad that a person can do that to themselves. I had to close my eyes a couple of times......she'd fight, walk outside in the nude, hallucinate and finally at the end, had to go to jail.

Pretty young girl.....just strung out really badly.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

I did watch this one last night - it was a heart breaker - She fought it all the way - gave in went for treatment - only lasted three days - now she's in jail.

A pretty, witty, intelligent girl - lost to the disease. Makes me think about my step-daughter, Ashley - so far Ash seems to be staying with her recovery-hope so - for everyone of us - especially her two precious children.

That show is hard to watch, but to me it is a real look at the disease - that is a true reality show.

See ya,
Rita
Old 08-28-2006, 09:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Drug induced psycosis, is what my RAH called it. Very scary. He experienced it only once himself but he says he has seen it many times.

Very sad, I can only imagine the prognosis is not good for these young kids that get so deep into drugs so young
Old 08-28-2006, 09:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

That was one of the most disturbing episodes I'd ever seen. My heart just broke for all involved, including Christy.

I liked what the interventionist said, some people need to hit bottom and we're just giving her one. My guess is it'll take her awhile, and God willing, she'll live through it to get the help she needs.