Notices

(((bfree4u)))

Old 07-06-2006, 01:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
alconaut

(((bfree4u)))

Beth,

I hope that you will find a computer soon, or that you have and are lurking. I wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts.

On the thread you started about going to rehab, there were some posts of mine that were deleted that had little or nothing to do with personal information regarding your situation. At the very least they could have been edited rather than deleted, as a lot of feeling, time and concern went into those posts.

So I thought you should know that my thoughts and feelings for you had much, much more substance and expressed more concern than the one post left behind which says "The drumroll in my head won't go away." (Mods - please remove it. Thanks. )

Peace and love to you Beth, and hopefully you will write soon.

Love, Autumn
xo
Old 07-06-2006, 05:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
alconaut

I'm not really mad I guess - rules are rules. I accept that without hesitation. Beside what required deleting, I just thought there were a lot of things said on that thread that were important.

Anyway, I just hope Beth is okay. That's all that really matters.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by Autumn
I'm not really mad I guess - rules are rules. I accept that without hesitation. Beside what required deleting, I just thought there were a lot of things said on that thread that were important.

Anyway, I just hope Beth is okay. That's all that really matters.
I think that most of us have her best interest at hand, yet all that we can do is try and support her, and also to let her know that this can be done, if someone is willing to do it. It does however take willingness everyday that we wake up to make a decission NOT TO USE/DRINK. That is why I have certain threads here that I go to daily, to remind myself that nothing can be accomplished high.

love Vic