Notices

My addiction, exploring the good and the bad...

Old 06-01-2006, 07:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My addiction, exploring the good and the bad...

A new comer happened upon this thread http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...nks-don-s.html and asked if it was possible to post it in the newcomer forum as he found it very helpful in understanding where he was at. I don't know if it is possible to have it in both forums, so that is the link. Feel free to check it out. It is in "alcoholism"

Levi

Shades comments were as follows:

"Whew... I am so glad I happened upon this tonight. I am only two days into this and can't sleep and just spent the last hour reading your entire thread from start to finish. I wish you could post this on the "newcomers" section because I think it would help other folks like me... feeling a little shaky in more ways than one. feeling a little lost...But reading this felt like finally recognizing a street name in a new city... maybe not knowing exactly where I am but having a better idea of which direction I should head...I hope this makes sense...I'm not really sure how to describe it... but thank you... truly, Thank You.

I read somewhere... "We all need a few friends to help get us through the night"

shade"