Notices

Big test.

Old 04-27-2006, 05:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Big test.

Will what a week its been different.I had such a crappy weekend with the urgues i had to drink even after 15 and a half months sober.But by the graze of god today i,m still sober.I had a real bad day yesterday i thought i would share with yous.First i decided to take the week off because of the weekend so anyway i went to cut the grass yesterday and the lawnmower would,nt start so i messed around and i broke the dam thing even more.It was 12yrs old so i decided i would go buy a new one,so i looked around and then i decided to go home and go out tomorrow and i pulled out of the parking lot and my car stalled and wouldnt start so i had to call a tow truck thank god for extended warrenty.So as i was sitting in the parking lot waiting for the tow truck i thought **** on it with being sober and then i waited and waited and i was going to go get a case of beer,but something stopped me i thought and then i laughed at myself and thought this was,nt going to be the end of my soberiety today and things got better.Hey today i even got my taxes done i get a bit of a refund this year Wow.Life is good even with the term-oil we have in our lifes and it sure beats getting drunk over stupid things that happen in life.I WISH EVRYONE ANOTHER 24HRS THANKS.. :andy:
Old 04-27-2006, 05:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Bad days will always happen. You made the right decision in not drinking. Drinking doesn't solve anything and you would have surly regretted your decision to drink. Keep fighting...
Old 04-27-2006, 05:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ASH

Originally Posted by dave
:it sure beats getting drunk over stupid things that happen in life.I WISH EVRYONE ANOTHER 24HRS THANKS.. :andy:
Hi Andy,
Glad you didnt get drunk over stupid things and thanks for the "ANOTHER 24 WISHES"
I'll take 'em
Old 04-27-2006, 06:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Way to go....
Old 04-27-2006, 06:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Mum

Too Funny!

You legend Dave! Well done! Reading your story I was visualising a comedy show! Maybe I should do that for myself when my day is going the same way!
Well done - and I'm going to take your story with me today, and your 24hrs of wishes and smile through another (SOBER) day. Thank you!!!!